Monday, June 27, 2011

The lovely Morgen Bailey interviews Jodine

Morgen: Please tell us something about yourself and how you came to be a writer.

Jodine:  I’ve been writing since I was in elementary school and encouraged to do so by my teachers. Throughout my life I’ve trained in a number of areas in the health care field (Ph.D. nurse, therapist, health educator), but writing has always been my passion. When I became ill in the mid-1990s I took the opportunity to begin writing my novels. I moved to Glastonbury, England, for a year. It’s one of my favorite spots on the planet, a place I became fascinated with after reading Marion Zimmer Bradley’s The Mists of Avalon. I wanted to immerse myself in the energy there, and do research, because many of my novels are set in Glastonbury. My very first novel was published by Glastonbury Press.

The rest of the interview can be viewed here: http://wp.me/p18Ztn-jI

No comments: