Monday, August 13, 2012

Visionary Author Insight



It's been a year since Book One of Carry on the Flame was published. It feels really good to know that the interest, the awards, the interviews, and the great reviews keep coming. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and my novel, I'm truly grateful.

Today I have been interviewed by a fellow Founding Member of the Visionary Fiction Alliance. Michell Gordon's interview questions are unique. She asks insightful and evocative questions that felt tailor fit for Visionary Fiction.

You can find the interview, titled 'Visionary Fiction Insight' here. I invite you to stop by!

And, the countdown for the Visionary Fiction Alliance official launch begins. Stop by this Friday, August 17th, either here or at the VFA site.









No comments: